Tuesday 4 May 2010

Food: Italian Cone Pizza - Sri Rampai. (Courtesy of FoodStreet)

Last week, I got a coupon from FoodStreet after completing a survey. It entitles me to have a Set A meal (1 Conepizza + Soup + Soft Drink) for free.



So, today went to the Italian Cone Pizza - Sri Rampai branch to try it out since I get the coupon and if I don't use it, will get my account (FoodStreet D-Code account) suspended. Another thing is... Cone Pizza?

Well, don't really know where the shop is located even from the map drawn on Italian Cone Pizza website. Have to compare it with the Google Earth only then I know where the place is located. I am not really familiar with the place in Sri Rampai... Don't really have anything to do there except the Carrefour and Wangsa Walk Mall shopping centre which is not that near to the place either. There are limited parking place there but manage to find the restaurant and park near it after a few rounds.

There are many type of fillings for the Cone Pizza and I ordered the Tropical Chicken Cone Pizza. Well, the set comes with chicken soup instead of mushroom soup. I prefer to have mushroom soup than chicken soup but the chicken soup ok. The set also comes with a choice of Pepsi, 7up or 7up revive.



Cone Pizza - Cone shape pizza... It's the same fillings with ordinary pizza but with all the fillings being put into the cone... I am not really sure how to get started with the pizza... Finally, I eat it as if I am eating an ice cream. It's quite hard to eat it without getting your mouth messy with the sauce around your mouth. The cheese filling will have to be pull a few times and when it became long, it again make the mouth messy... As the crust of the pizza is the same or thinner than the ordinary pizza, it may take some time to bite it off... I am thinking if it is a crunchy crust or it's like the ice cream cone, then maybe it will be quite good... Overall, it's quite nice with good service from the staff (I went there on off-peak time).

Thanks to FoodStreet I am able to test the new way of having pizza free. ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment