Friday 7 August 2009

Sick again...=.=

Sick again lo...
This time more serious...
haha...
but now still can come and write a blog...
Really hate it each time got sick...
Everything become slow motion for me...
The muscles are aching...
The head are banging from the morning till now...
really dizzy...
even walking also will go right and left...
cant walk in straight line....
haiz...
do I need to go and see the doctor...?
Maybe later when got someone here then only ask my friend to bring me to see doctor la...
haha...
Hope it's not too serious but there are symptoms of H1N1...
haha...
I have fever plus cough plus some sore throat...
Yesterday got some flu...
haha...
I don't really like to go to the doctor...
have to swallow the pills...
hope that nothing too serious la...
haha...
maybe is because of the weather, the haze, the polluted environment...
i have not have my lunch also...
now go find something to fill my stomach first la...
haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment